... to be born in this age, to be alive at this time, to be in the here and now;
is it with ease and flow? or with halting and recurring misdirections?
There is no less wisdom or choice
for enlightenment and living simply, bountifully today, than there was a generation (and more) ago.
There are many paths, and what we endeavor to share here is to nourish where we have been hurt, forgotten, unseen, uncomprehending, separate. We know that coming into connection is medicine blessing. Neither of us shall be the same as before our meeting. Let's journey and choose an amplified alignment for our personal highest. We know we are here for a reason. Let's delve into that today, dancing between control and wildness, practice and spontaneity ~ Hoka hey!
• Anthroposophy (the spiritual science)
• Interdimensional Love (conscious relating, spiritual sexuality, interspecies communication, Tantra)
from the original core source. Pelvic-Heart-Integration; Consent Boundaries; Succulence Revolution; Jade Goddess teachings
• First Nations connection; indigenous wisdom and tradition
• Embodied Present (Yoga; medical Qi Gong (internal martial art); prime alignment (e.g., Alexander Technique + Feldenkrais; trauma/tension release; somatic movement)
• Family constellations (how you pattern the community and partnerships around you + the dynamics of each; your affect on this consciously)
• "Soaring Crane" style medical Qi Gong (internal martial art) releasing blockages + stagnant energy (Qi), as well as circulating it along various physiological pathways which rebalance/heal disease, etc.
• Living and Raw Foods and lifestyle
(Dr. Gabriel Cousens, Tree of Life Center US/global)
• Holistic family, holistic self
(Waldorf Pedagogical Practitioner)
• Subtle Sexual Body cultivation (Shakti Malan)
• Body dialogue - what is your body trying to tell you? What is it saying?
• Ecological Spiritual perspectives
• Ultimate personalised Nourishment and Life rhythm
• BEING on one's own, or with Others
• Experience, explore, express, and co-create magic in realtime
Interviews & Reviews
• Manitonquat (Story) of the Wampanoag nation. Aug 2015
• La Vida herbal dispensary & practice Sept. 2015
• DeathRites (Munay Centre for Shamanic Studies, Sept. 2015)
• Spiritual Fasting Retreat (Tree of Life ctr, Israel March 2015)